December 1, 2008

Can I get a pizza?

I went to home depot to get some pieces for my project and afterwards
decided to pick up a small pizza for a quick lunch, hit papa johns on
the way out, pay via debit, recepit come out, the dude hands me a pen
and wah wah the ink runs out mid-total, he goes to look for a pen,
nothing. Goes to the back office, nothing. Looks at me an says: "sorry
we don't have any pens"

Hahaha WTF? I'm not authorizing this sale then. He said don't worry we
won't overcharge you, but they can't charge my card without my
signature.

He said well I'll just void this recepit and make you your pizza.

But I didn't pay?

Pizza guy: that's right you didn't, want something to drink?


Sweeet, free pizza and it only cost papa johns, a 40 cent pen and the
ingredients cost.

--via iPhone