June 5, 2009

DJ Hero HANDS ON...

Ok Ok.. i know i know.. but I've been getting more information as E3 rolls along, and from my initial response (which I judged by its cover folks) I said it would suck.. i may have changed my mind.. and i'm actually looking forward to this challenge.. the DJ vs DJ (hopefully maybe doubles? 2 tables would be sweet) Dj vs Guitar, Dj collab with Guitar, and the added mic function give it the social aspect I would want from the game.. and the new gameplay style is completely new and innovative.. still no real confirmation on the soundtrack.. just mainly Black Eyed Peas, Gwen Stefani, Marvin Gaye during the demo sessions i've seen..

Here's a 10-minute hands on review of Dj Hero from Gamespot:

Talking about creation, soundtrack, challenge, and actual gameplay towards the end..