June 20, 2009

Joy Fabiano Runway Show

Joy Fabiano Presents their new Summer Line, My friend Rob and I both did the shoot last week for their website. Marcel (Studio 64) was the main photog for the runway show, so I don't have the pics for the models.. but here is a preview of last night's shindig.


DJ Dwin giving you that sloppy choppy..



The Models+Cousin Den and Kristine+Joy Fabiano

So after the show, they turned down the lights, turned up the music, and I was stuck playing til the next DJ showed up.. and guess who the next DJ was... DJ AYLA! HOLLLLLLLLA!

Afterwards Jureyl, Devyn, Jayne and I wanted to cruise to Onyx, but it was SUPER crackin.. and the line was too long for our impatient asses LOL.. plus we were hungry so we cruised downtown a bit and decided to stop by the pizza place we went to on New Years Eve.. This place is a chill hole-in-the wall and NO ONE knows about it! haha.. and its in the middle of all the madness and has some bomb ass pizza..


We called it a bit early that night.. we tried to go to Heaven Sent, but they shut down around 11:30 so just called it a night and I stayed home.. Party animal.. i know.