June 4, 2009

RSSTROOM Reading..



I'm not sure if this is even real or not, but I sure hope it is because I'm getting pretty damn tired of the reading material options in the office bathroom (today's or yesterdays newspaper and its usually the sports pages, or the Big 5 Ads).

The RSStroom Reader allegedly prints out your favorite RSS feeds on toilet paper so you can catch up on my blog without bringing your laptop to the can (which, don't get me wrong, is perfectly acceptable as well). Now that's just fracking brilliant. Its also printed on two-ply toliet paper for maximum readability and comfortness.

Plus, it comes with biometric user identification..umm..so it knows its me? How? A stool sampler scanner embedded in the toliet? Or something as simple as a fingerprint.. because lets face it.. i would not put my finger on anything in the mens bathroom.

The Biometric User is a good idea, so I don't have to read shit like cat fancy, or a hills blog..

Real or not.. I would totally use it.. LOL