September 7, 2009

Mark Marcelo on the Mid-Day Mixdown!

Labor Day weekend Mark Marcelo blessed the Mid-Day Mixdown being my very first Guest DJ, next to Edroc's 1 song drop LOL.. Shitty thing is I would like to do this session over again because at the start of the session, I send out the twitters for both servers UStream and BlogTV.. as soon as we get started, I get an IM telling me that it shows that I am not broadcasting on BlogTV.. wtf? After numerous tries of restarting I refresh the browser.. and now I cant even log on to BlogTV and the site is actually timing out on me.. So I ended that stream and stuck with UStream.

Ustream is okay.. the quality is kinda ass, and it has a bunch of bugs.. but at least Mark was online and doing his thing.

So here is the session.. please bear with the video.. this is how it looked for our viewers.. at least the sound is decent (sorta.. a few gaps in playback)

DJ Mark Marcelo
on the Mid-Day Mixdown LIVE Labor Day Weekend




Also, and I have to ask permission from Mark first, I recorded the session on MiniDisc as a backup so I can transfer it to file for download. I'll keep you posted on that.