December 5, 2009

Friday Nights @ AC Lounge

Opening up for Junior the Discopunk at the AC Lounge. Crowd got dancing a little earlier so I gave em a bit of Rick James, some electro, some 80s and some booty bass aww snap.


The Discopuuuuuunk!



80s DJ Heather Hardcore getting down at the VIP section!




FunkyAZN performing some of their new tracks off their album coming out in Jan..


My neighbor Shane came out, he missed my set, but was able to hang and make fun of the bad dancers LOL


I don't know who she was.. but she told me that my shirt was cool.. and noticed her shirt was pretty cool as well.. we danced a bit.. and she got me and Junior drinks.. thats cool in my book HAHA..


Ryan and Danielle


Dancing to some Fat Boy Slim.. "I have to praise you like i shouuuuuuuld"


All in all a great night.. The crowd was awesome.. i met the whitest black guy asking me for Mariah Carey songs, I had 2 groupies just chillin requesting song after song.. and everytime i played the requested song.. get a high five and a "youre fucking awesome" LOL.. drunk girls.. pssh.

Junior dropped his 30 Seconds to Mars vs Black Eyed Peas mash again.. and more My Chemical Romance to punk out the night..

I think I had too much to drink.. mainly tequila (LOL).. but it was all in fun with good people and friends. Lets do it again next Friday! haha