October 8, 2010

flyer flyer website business cards.. @_@


AHHHHHHHH! Been on this rush since getting the new job, with training on the systems over at Fox5, I still had a shit ton of Freelance work to get done.. this Pilates Studio Website I'm designing as well all the print materials AND studio decals and graphics for the studio.. I'm still ripping out flyers for Red Circle for this Saturday, Industry Ladies Night (above) and soon I have to get with our models to do the shoot for my Halloween Party Flyer at Red Circle (coming soon)...

This was easier when I was part-time HAHA.. I'm actually enjoying all the work.. its just non-stop design for me at the moment.. after this all calms down.. I think we might have to take a break from each other Photoshop... but dont worry.. I still love you...