January 20, 2011

Roll wit da Bone Mo Thugs will Follow!

Today's morning show was one for the record books.. in my 7+ year Career in TV and within the first 3 months at FOX5.. I thought nothing could top the surreal day with:

Laurie Ann Gibson (Lady gaga, Diddy's Choreographer) teaching the half dressed Thunder from down under  dudes, with Raoul in a Cowboy costume doing the choreography for "Monster".. that still goes down as one of the "Most Surreal Fun"

Today we had the infamous and original Thugs.. BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY! The excitement was way to hard for me to contain.. I was re-living my teenage years.. well with the exception of the new song they performed "I Tried ft Akon" everything else brought me back!





Just like a fanboy.. the first thing i said when i met them... "Art of war was my shit back in the day" to which they responded.. "Thats whattsup big homie" Most of the people there didn't know any other songs from their discography except "1st of da month" or "Crossroads".. but its cool, when taking suggestions on what song to do for their next hit, I suggested "For the Luv of Money" since "Mo Murder", "Redrum" , "Retalliation" or "Shoot em up" wouldn't fly on TV LOL in the end we got "These R the Dayz of our Livez" (solid choice Bone Thugs LOL)


Jagger and Christi from Magic 92.5 was live from our backlot as well and decided to get in on the Bone Thugs Action!




And since it was Thursday it was BE OUR GUEST day and through sheer coincidence we had Bar-B-Que from Kaminski's and it was pretty flippin decent.. I was able to eat the ribs right off the bone without a fork.. now thats good bbq.



Another special guest stopped by Miss Arianna Asfar (Miss California 2010) and oh mah gawd.. isn't she lovely?



Later in the show we had another special guest come through.. (The guy in the glasses I'm not quite sure who he was) because I was blown away knowing that the man to the right is one of the Co-founders of Motown Records.. OH WHAT THE F?!?!?! As a DJ and a lover of Motown Records, this man is a God. Mr Moore thank you for what you have done in music.



Another thing to note is the lady in the picture is Snoop Dog's mom.. seriously.. its her.. I think were trying to see if we can get Snoop on the show now.. Oh man.. i can only imagine!


This is the amazing special guest line up we had today on our show.. I can say in the 7 years i've been doing this, I've been starstruck meeting some celebs.. but today goes down as one of the most fun and most memorable.


And to answer my friend Nard about if I love my job here.. HELL YES. of All the shows I ever did at San Diego 6.. nothing was ever THIS fun.



For more photos go to my gallery: Mo Thugs!