February 20, 2011

As Seen on TV.. DJ DWIN.

Working in TV, there are times when I get a little face time on TV.. either it be on our Weekly Dance Party Friday like this week's DPF "Singing in the Rain" The Glee Version:


 (BTW, When our executive producer, the one IN the rain.. moved the umbrella.. my whole backside got wet.. #ThatsWhatSheSaid)

Or Djing for a Fashion Show:



I was told about this show the day before from our Producer, at first she wanted me to fake it, and since it was a good chance of rain, I told her if it were to rain and we weren't going to move the segment inside I wasnt going to risk bringing the turntables.. AND since she asked me to fake it, I didnt want to have to lug in a pair of turntables, mixer and a speaker.. to fake it. LOL

So I opted for the small setup, The VCI-300 was perfect cause all I had to bring was the VCI and the speaker along with my DJ Bag. Then, just minutes before we went live, they told me NO LYRICS. haha.. frack! So I ended up just playing 16 bar loops of electro songs and dropping sample loops on top.. then mixed into another sampled loop.. ah well, I was just there for looks anyway..

I guess not bad for my debut FOX5 Appearance and it probaby wont be the last.. just hopefully I don't get interviewed like my first time HAHA



ROFL.. me and my mumbling ass.