February 24, 2011

Tubin': "We R Who We R"



I watch alot of YouTube, everyone kinda knows it LOL But I am addicted to watching covers of songs that are better than the original or just a nice spin on it at least.. and I'm kind of a snob about it cause I'm always looking for people with good production value in their videos as well as great musical sense in their covers.

Jake here, takes one of KeSha's terrible songs and actually gives it a makeover, similar to the Pop go Punk CDs from back in the day.. My favorite section is when he does the key change to "You've got that glitter on your eyes.." Its got that classic Pop Punk addicting riff that actually works well with this song..

I believe he does all his own music, vocals, and video production, and for that he gets my seal of approval. Watch his other stuff its pretty good.

Subscribe to JakeCoCo's Channel