July 1, 2011

New Yellowcard?!? AWESOME.



One of my favorite bands I still have yet to see live.. I actually thought they were through and that my chance is lost.. but then this song came out and gave me hope.. I may be the oldest person there, but I will see them live someday.. I actually have their live dvd from the Electric Factory


And I still play it to this day haha.. It was the best I could have since I always missed them when they came around. LOL what can I say.. im a fanboy.

This video is awesome.. it pokes fun of all the "Walk and Talk" videos where people are walking through scenes singing and no one is aware that they're there.. so the question is.. what happens when people actually realize you ARE there? hahah brilliant.

The song is typical Yellowcard Fashion, I kinda wanna hear the rest of the album and see if theres any "October Nights", "Breathe", "Lights and Sounds" type of songs.. this song reminds me of the last album with "Dear Bobby" and "Light Up the Sky"..

Didn't do any research on whether or not the album is out.. i guess I will later.. i just wanted to share the video and its hilarity and brilliance. haha enjoy.