February 6, 2012

Good Music - Transit - I'm So Indie




HAHAHA.. This song hits all the right notes! How many fucktards do you know like who they're speaking about? The ones who hate anything that gets anywhere near the word mainstream, or POPular. The ones who disagree when everyone agrees just so they can stand out. Always gotta be that trendsetter, you saw it somewhere, you rocked it and now YOU'RE claiming to be the one who started it.. sheep..

YOU'RE ALL SHEEP. (exact-fucking-ly)

We're all independent in our own sense. Ideas move across minds and translate and develop and evolve to new ideas.. no one is reinventing the alphabet.. They're just making up new words to use.

If you gotta point out or justify that "You're so Indie" you're not. and your fake. So go fuck yourself.

"I'm so Indie I don't wear plaid anymore.. say rad anymore.. like that band anymore"
"Cause I'm too indie to be like that anymore, you can find me at the vinyl at the second hand store"