December 1, 2009

Big Bang Theory

Here are a few pics from our taping of the Big Bang Theory.. we actually werent allowed to bring any cellphones or any devices into the soundstage, they all had to be left in the car, so these are the only two we have...

We decided to dress up.. its a geek show.. might as well geek out HAHA.. Cheryl is sporting the infamous Flash Tee with hoodie.. and I am rocking the button up with the off colored long sleeve.. also doing my worst impression of the creepy Sheldon smirk. >_<



This is our group for the taping.. Joe (Melissa's BF) is sporting the Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tee.. I figured there would be too many people wearing it, which is why I opted out of wearing mine.. but to my surprise only 2 people were actually wearing it.. Joe being one of them.



Heres a promo of the episode we watched: