December 1, 2009

Joy Fabiano's "G.I JOY Fashion Show"

My friend and owner of Joy Fabiano Handbags, had hired Rob and I again to do their photography for their fall line as well as allowing me to provide the music for the show.

The reason why this show was called G.I Joy it was a tribute to all the military so all her designs were made from recycled military print and gear. For those who dont know Joy Fabiano is an Eco-Friendly handbag line made from recycled clothing, for more information or to buy one of these one-of-a-kind bags go to: JoyFabiano.com



To see more of the pics, go to: JoyFabiano.com

The show was in downtown La Jolla at Prospect Bar and Lounge.






To see more pics from the show go to: G.I. Joy Fashion Show

This is a video recap of the night:





(Note: at the end of the video its me acting like a dumbass LOL)