May 16, 2010

VLOG#2 - Random Happen Stances..



Sorry this took a bit longer than a week to upload.. I had issues with all the video clips.. and didn't realize when using the FlipMinoHD that video in VERY dark places.. does NOT come out at all.. and I either get silouettes or nothing at all.. and that was a big majority of the videos.. Maybe I'll look into getting a light.. hahah.. maybe.

If you've never been to Homestyle Hawaiian.. its all about the Roast Pork.. the Korean Chicken comes in very close 2nd.. when they don't have any roast pork or Kalua pig.. and if you must.. TRY the Lava Chicken.. its the business!

Friday Nights at AC Lounge was a special night for Junior's new Lady Gaga Tribute mix.. some sick mash-ups and a really cool Metallica vs Bad Romance.. really worth the listen.

Saturdays at the Office Julz and edROC put it down.. and its always a random night of fun, funk and a dash of ghetto. LOL

And the VLog ends with brunch with my Mom and my brother at Vagabond in Southpark.. that Kung Pao Calamari was ridiculously good.. rest of it was pretty decent.. but it was just a fun day spent with my mom. We're both mama's boys.. and we love her to death. =) 143 Mom.