September 9, 2010

Hopie at FilAM Fest




Found out last week that Hopie Spitshard is going to be at this years FilAm Fest!
(I would link out to the site.. but it looks like the website it down)

I love Hopie, she's raw, she's dope..she's hot (=P) and this remix sounds like old school Masta Ace, "Sittin on Chrome" or "INC Ride" type of joint. I can't wait to see her live!

BUT, none-the-less, I am pretty much going to see Her perform, and I also heard through the grapevine that AJ Rafael is going to be performing as well..

and since we missed his epic performance at ISA:LA this passed weekend.. hopefully he brings special guests again..

Andrew Garcia (of Idol / YouTube fame) and QuestCrew?! i doubt quest will show.. but it would be cool..

oh and Cathy Nguyen would be a nice surprise.. LOL..


oh and if you dont know AJ Rafael... educate yourself. =)



This Amazing Video is by Wong Fu Productions.