September 14, 2010

Kina Grannis!!!!!

So the wonderfully amazing Kina Grannis stopped by our studio today.. I kinda fanboy'd out on her.. asking her questions about her tour and Why Judy didn't get with Phil in the FunEmployed Series LOL But she was sooo nice, and if you haven't had a chance to hear this brilliant singer, check out her youtube channel and subscribe.. (info below)

She's starting her tour in 2 days.. and one stop is here in San Diego's Anthology, its a venue i've wanted to check out since they opened and so far only like 2 bands not including Kina, were enticing enough to make me think twice about going.. but Kina's show is one I want to see, especially after seeing how well her Springtime tour went..

LOL..   Like I said.. i Fanboy'd out.. It's the name of her first single.. on Stairwells.


Cheryl got a pic as well.. she took pics of me Fanboying out on my iphone..







 
She let me take video of her performance on my FlipCam.. so I'll put together a quick VLOG with our footage and hers

She played "Valentine" and "Message from Your Heart"..  so if you havent yet, or would like her album check out her latest album "Stairwells" on iTunes or buy the CD =)



Thank you Kina for stopping by our show.. and Good Luck with the Tour!

Youtube.com/KinaGrannis
www.KinaGrannis.com



--The Original



--The Official Video