April 20, 2011

VEGAS DEBUT!


For those who are going to Vegas for the Big Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosely fight.. you've got some options on where to party!

This is my DJ Debut weekend, not only one but THREE big events! This is very exciting for me, I've always wanted to spin on the Strip so if you're out there be sure to come by and holla =)

Here is the list of event's that are going on throughout the weekend, Follow me on twitter @DJDWIN to see when and where I'll be spinning..

If you're there early celebrating Drinko De Mayo.. check out Jo Koy on Thursday, he's hilarious.

Friday night if you haven't got a chance to see it, check out the Jabbawockeez show, I had a chance to see it during their first run of the show and it is fantastic, if you love the Wockeez and their routines, you can see all their ABDC routines plus some new ones all for the this show. I'm actually thinking about going there..

Also Friday you can catch me at Studio 54, not sure what time my set is but I will keep you informed!

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
7pm Jo Koy – Hollywood Theater, MGM Grand
10pm Official Afterparty/Weekend Kickoff – TBA

Friday, May 6th, 2011
3pm Fighter Weigh In – MGM Garden Arena
3pm – 6pm Top Rank TweetUp/Tyku Sake Happy Hour/ – MGM Pool Area, MGM Grand
7pm Dinner – Brand Steak House/Johnnie Walker Brand Tasting, Monte Carlo
930pm Jabbawockeez Show – Frank Caliendo Theater, Monte Carlo
10pm THE MAIN EVENT/Team Pacquiao Preparty – @ Ringside (Old Studio 54), MGM Grand

Saturday, May 7th, 2011
7pm Fight Night – Hosted Closed Circuit, Events Center, Mandalay Bay
10pm TOPPS Manny Pacquiao Trading Card Unveiling Afterparty – MIX Lounge, THE Hotel

Sunday, May 8th, 2011
11am – 6pm Bikini Fashion Show – Moorea Pool, Mandalay Bay