June 16, 2011

Dia Frampton. THE voice.



This blog is dedicated to Dia Frampton and all the fans who are voting for her to keep her advancing in the show "The Voice" I've been such a big fan of her voice and her band "Meg & Dia" And for those who do not know about Meg & Dia.. and never saw my old blogs about them.. lol here are the links to those blogs:

Meg & Dia - My Ugly Mouth (2009)
Meg & Dia - Here, Here & Here (2009)

The video above is her awesome cover of The Postal Service's (another old fave) "Such Great Heights"

I love that she is getting more exposure from The Voice, the band has been long under the radar, but a big deal amongst their loyal fans. So it's nice to see that the world who is unknown to her talent can now see how she shines. It's better late than never I say. She deserves to be heard..

So vote, and vote often!

Here is their first single.. "Monster". And yes, that is her sister.. and yes.. she is amazing as well.