June 7, 2011

Jabbawockeez - Devastating Stereo!



I'm a HUGE fan of Mike Relm and his innovative remix videos and as a director he is very talented with a unique vision in his work. So imagine my excitement when I found out he was directing the Official Video for Devastating Stereo from the Jabbawockeez hit Vegas show

We actually saw this performance on its first run through Vegas for my Birthday last year and it was amazing. If you are in Vegas and want to check out their show they are now playing at the Monte Carlo.

Jabbawockeez @ The Monte Carlo

Also check out Mike Relm's other videos/remixes:

DJ Mike Relm

Some of my favorite videos:

Old Spice Remix!

The Nexus

Starcraft 2 Remix (of course I had to love this one! LOL)

He has so many videos, its hard to choose from them all.. but check him out he's definitely worth the Sub! One of the few DJs on youtube actually putting out good original content.


And we can't forget about the original "O-Face Remix"