June 7, 2011

Pacquiao vs Mosley (Unseen Footage)



Here's an interesting video I saw with a cool insight to the Manny Pacquiao / Shane Mosely fight.

We were in Vegas during the fight and saw that there was this divide between Pacquiao and Mosley fans, it could have gone either way by the support of all the fans on both sides. We weren't able to get tickets into the arena, but we did catch the fight at the Excalibur Closed Circuit event. And even there, it was a split crowd.

Once Mosley went down in the third the place erupted and after he turtled up and went all defensive, you could see the frustration in the fans.. "this fight sucks" "fight fight!" even on Pacquiao's side, this just isn't a fight you want to see.

I'm a Pacquiao fan of course, but don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a fight where he gets challenged, hell I wouldn't even mind a loss if it was a good fight. But it just seems as though people fight Pacquiao just to get that paycheck..

I dunno, thats just my 2 cents. Check out the video, it definitely is interesting. I would have loved to see Jamie Foxx's and LL Cool J's reactions too.. ah well.


PS. Shane's Wifey.. You're an idiot. She asked at the end "What Did Pacquiao Do in the Fight?" Umm.. He put him down in the 3rd Round.. LEGIT. Not that bitch move pushdown. So quit acting like Mosley didn't deserve to lose.