November 20, 2008

Twilight Premiere

I have no officially seen Twilight 2 times before it even came out LOL.. and twice in one week which is unheard of for me and my very high standards in movie watching. I helped promotions by providing sound and a PA system for tonights premiere, and in return i got some passes to tonights showing which made Jayne happy since she plans on watching this movie like 6 times..

Ruben Galvan was our host this evening.. and also doing a live shot from the theater.



Rabid Twilight Fans...



If you read the book, this shirt is pretty awesome.. would have been cool if there was another shirt that read "A fine whiskey in a room full of beer" lol.




More rabid fans when we gave away free shit.



This is the last time I am watching this movie.. I liked it the first time only because youre watching the book come to life.. but the second time around was painful for me.. i actually fell asleep.. haha.. its not really that great of a movie (looking from a movie stand point) and since I already knew what was going to go down.. what can i say? i got bored LOL. Alice is the only thing I looked forward too. haha..

HOLLLLA!

Cool thing though is that the Hazard Center Theater serves White Castle and Orange Bang! woooot.