December 24, 2008

WHAAAAT?!?!

So I was watching the VGAs the other night, and they introduced Kirsten Kruek as the new Chun Li in Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li.. wha whaaaat? I guess I may be behind on my geek subscription but when was this gonna happen?

I googled around and found sure as shit.. this is going to happen Feb 2009..

 HAHA wtf?! Well they casted a pretty decent looking Chun Li, even though Kirsten is half asian, and chun li should be full yes?

WIKI SAYS:

Chun-Li (チュンリー Chun-Rī?, based on Chinese [simplified: 春丽 traditional: 春麗] Chūn-Lì) is a video game character created by Capcom. First introduced in Street Fighter II: The World Warrior, she has since appeared as a player character in each subsequent Street Fighter title. Her name in Mandarin is (chun 春 "spring", lì 丽 "beautiful"), meaning "spring beauty".[1]

An undercover Interpol agent, Chun-Li enters Street Fighter II 's fighting tournament as a way of getting to its founder, M. Bison. She seeks to avenge her father, who was murdered while investigating Bison's crime syndicate, Shadaloo. Her signature move is the Hyakuretsukyaku (百裂脚, Hundred Rending Leg, commonly known as the Lightning Kick), which involves repeatedly kicking her opponent from a tilted standing position. Chun-Li is notable for being the first female playable character in a fighting game,[1][2] and has acquired the nickname "First Lady of Fighting Games" among enthusiasts.[3] She is ranked fourth on Gamefly's list of Hottest Chicks Ever.[4]


I guess she can be half white as well.. now we all know how bad video game movies are, so the odds that this masterpiece is going to be dog shit.. is very good. I think the video game to movie renditions have been batting a pretty shitty average.. I dont think I can easily recall a decent one off hand.. 

I mean com'n remember the last street fighter? M Bison had a fucking flying pod controlled by a fucking arcade stick!!! 

And check out this cast

we know how chun li is..  Neal Mcdonough as M Bison, you know him from the incredible hulk?

Chris Kline not sure what his cow fisting ass is playing but he's casted..oh wait he's Nash.. WHO?  Michael clark duncan, as balrog.. fucking kingpin! lol Taboo as the very homo vega.

And some girl named Moon Bloodgood, playing Maya.. i dunno she Korean and actually kinda hot LOL...

Just like the punisher movies.. I'm going to write this one off pretty quickly, but still watch it anyway cause A. Kirsten Kruek is in it LOL and B. This new girl Moon Bloodgood. What can I say sex sells.. and I bought it.